Tuesday, December 20, 2011

XOut Brand Challenge- From #holidayvoxbox



It was luck of the draw (Demographically) if you got this acne wash, and I didn't get it in my HolidayVoxbox, But  I really heard about this XOut facial stuff . I really want to try it because its one step! I saw no results with Proactive because I didn't have acne. But as soon as mine ran out, boom I've got zits and I've never had them before. I think I'm going to buy me some of this XOut Facial stuff & try it, then post a review under this same post later on! Might be Jan 1 before I can buy it, but I'm definately trying it since its getting RAVE reviews! 
Check it out: http://www.xout.com


X Out Wash-In Treatment 
The unique, one-step X Out™ Wash-In Treatment is formulated to help kill the bacteria that causes breakouts, help banish existing pimples and help leave the skin feeling smooth and looking healthy.  


X Out™ works to lift away the dirt and grime that can clog pores.  The Wash-In Treatment also leaves behind powerful medicine to help keep pores clean.  Learn more and purchase at XOut.com.  X Out is sold as a 30-day supply and comes with a bonus Shine Control product to help you fight oil all day for $19.95.  

~SoldierLover

No comments:

Post a Comment