Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Impress Nails from my Holiday VoxBox




So just before we left Kentucky for the Holiday, my HolidayVoxBox came with these pretty nails in them!
I got the black ones  with silver crackle. So I decided I'd put them on right away! Following the directions on the box to a T! I ended up packing and they survived the torture I put them through packing & slamming things in duffel bags no problem! They were very strong. I suddenly had to use the rest room, which meant washing the hands! The first wash I even tried to keep under the water for as little time as possible. Off came my first finger on both hands how weird. I figured I'd run to the store and grab nail glue. Well a bit later on about 3hrs later I had to use the restroom again, this time 4 more nails came off, so I gave up and popped the last ones off as well. Granted they were pretty they didn't stay on very long. I'm not exactly sure why. I didn't get them wet until 4hrs after applying them and had followed all the directions. I will say that normally when I get press ons they don't stick, and "move" around a lot. These didn't and had I figured out how to keep them from getting wet I think they would have stayed a bit longer. Over all I think they are a good product I'd love to try again, maybe I just got a bad batch! Who knows I'm still optimistic to try them again.
Onward to trying more new stuff outta my box!

For more info check out www.impressmanicure.com

imPRESS Press-On Manicure

This changes everything!

Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!

  

~SoldierLover

No comments:

Post a Comment