Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa Clause

I took Hannah to the Farm Museum in Point Pleasant, WV to see Santa, like we always do.
Got a great picture (I think) of her and Santa. Had a blast looking at the lights as well! They always do such a good job up there! Wish I had money to donate more lights to them! Since I've been here I've pretty much been sick, so has Hannah, but were finally starting to feel better! Just in time for Christmas. I'm making dinner right now, and we decorated the tree yesterday. Little Ryan my nephew enjoyed the tree lights once we turned the on he was hooked (hes only about 3months old now). Plan on taking some shots of Hannah & Ryan, as well as Ryan in his first Christmas outfit :) Everything seems to be going smoothly and I'm enjoying my time here, but I'm ready to go home also. Tomorrow I think we're going to do Christmas Cookies & decorate them. Should be fun!
~SoldierLover~

No comments:

Post a Comment