Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well we made it home alive yesterday Am around 2am CST!
I brought home my kittys, and am enjoying them very much!
This place was no home, untill my little furballs moved in!
Glad to be home, starting Hannah on Homework today to make up days missed.
Making up for time missed at this house, dusty & carpets need cleaned.
Testing out my Influenster (http://www.influenster.com) VoxBox still loving the eyelash primer!
Going to start cleaning up xmas decor so that I can buy more rubbermaid containers for the junk.
Then clean up the room for my Studio equipment, which I plan on purchasing ASAP to get indoor stuff started!
I really can't wait to expand my business! YAY!!!
Well off here to try and sleep, still haven't and its 7am! Stupid RLS!
Gotta get sleep Hubby is off at noon for the day :) YEA!
Later!
~SoldierLover~

No comments:

Post a Comment